Monday, February 4, 2008

mmm...Donuts

I think that during a time like this, we (meaning Pat's fans, not you Haters ) could use a little comforting...ok, a lot of comforting. This is why I am requesting Mrs. Beverly Blair to please post the Donut Muffin recipe. Perhaps then a self-induced sugar coma can be induced and we (meaning at least me) could forget that Belichick was wearing a new red sweatshirt instead of the steadfast dirty grey one. That is all I have to say about that.

Not to mention that I could then at least blame this lump in my stomach on too many donut muffins, instead of the dissappoint that came with Super Bowl 42....or whatever number it was.

2 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

Never fear! I will get that recipe up soon. Happier times are on the way :)

Unknown said...

Donuts may be the order of the day. Although, maybe not. My blood pressure did reach potentially dangerous levels during the big game. I do not know that I have ever been so affected by a sporting event in my entire life. Damn red sweatshirt...