Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unbelievable!

Congratulations, P-Diddy!

You can now officially call him "Dr. Blair;" however, I will do no such thing. (No, really, I mean when would I ever need to refer to my brother as Dr. Blair?)

Price has taken a lot of good-natured ridicule, particularly over the last 4-5 years he's been in school, but this really is quite the accomplishment and I am very proud of him, as I know we all are. In fact, I'm pretty sure Granddaddy and Dad just looked at each other with big grins on their faces and said "Hooooly shit! He did it!"

Bev is the lucky one though; she's got a whole lot of Guitar Hero and shopping to catch up on while Price is out supporting the family.

1 comment:

The Boston Blairs said...

Thanks, sis!

During my entire presentation, I held the pointer/slide clicker with one hand, and rubbed my stone from the mouth of the James with the other hand. I hope you can make it for graduation (Mom will buy the ticket...heehee).