Thursday, July 19, 2007

PC Load Letter...??

Happy anniversary to me! Today marks my 3rd year as 'office bitch'....correction, 'executive office bitch.' Oh happy day! I've seen it all my friends: Hawaiian shirt day, newbies buying generic ice cream for Cake day (*gasp*), and even more recently some battles over Breakfast day. I know there have been other memorable events along the way, but I think I've suppressed those memories. It's an exciting life....a really....exciting....life.

In other news, we have t.v! Whoop whoop! And by 't.v,' I mean DIRECT TV! In yo' face Cox and Comcast. We couldn't be suckered into your crappy deals with even crappier service, especially when we discovered there was already a dish on our beloved townhouse roof! I dig it. Next Saturday, the guy comes to install Verizon FiOs, conveniently sometime between 8am and 5pm. Jerks...(I said 'guy' instead of 'gal' b/c really are women smart enough to do this sort of work? I mean, Trinity Church's female Rector is one thing....but female technicians? I think not. We need to get back in the kitchen and keep house...hehe..he..eh?)


Speaking of t.v, the revival of television at the Blair-gowksi household (soon to be Blair-gowski-hall..or maybe it could be Blair-gowski Hall...) means MLB Extra Innings is back in service. With the amount of randomness Kim and I notice during these games, we could really be the next female versions of Don Orsillo and Jerry Remy. So last night as we noticed Coco's new coiffure, it was this striking resemblance that caught out eyes. Does anyone else see the resemblance?



Coco Crisp...

(I tried to find a Coco Red Sox pic with the fro but wasn't successful...)




Billy Crystal...



These pictures don't do it exact justice, so please if you can catch a game or at least some game highlights in the next couple days (b/c who knows how long Coco will keep the mini fro before going back to cornrows), I don't think you'll be disappointed. It's well worth the chuckle.

One more thing....everyone knows I love Kevin Youkilis as much as the next person...probably more, because really does anyone else share my obsession? But he can be soooo dramatic sometimes




Finally, I know everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see pictures of the new townhouse and from this past weekend's visit with the Boston Blairs. I will post just as soon as either Kim or I can find our adapters to download the pictures from my camera. The wait will be worth it though; I don't think you'll be disappointed. I don't want to give any surprises away, but did someone say Mandy Moore??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha,hmm "crisp", "crystal"- is it only coincidence they share many of the same letters in their last name...perhaps long lost be brothers. or is it brothahs?

maybe i should consult fred on this...