Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turns my tummy a little too...

Me: If you come near me with that, I will puke all over you....

Lindsay: What? It's not like I'm showing you my foot fungus or something....it's just shit from my nose....ok, from my chin.

(Small clarification that really doesn't make this any better, but she was actually trying to show me the results of this sticky strip thing she pulled off her nose.....and I still just puked a little...in my mouth....you might have as well. Thank you and goodnight.)

3 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

Yeah, Lindsay! I use those pore strips, too. I remember trying to sneak out of the bathroom in college and inevitably one of my roommates bf's was always in the hall! YIKES! Now I use it as a scare tactic on Price. Gotta do something to combat his late night gas.

Anonymous said...

YEA BEV! Thanks for the backup! =) Raine just needs to get over it...lord knows what's living in her pores, considering she's never paper mached her face before...she has no idea what she's missing out on...

I was thinking of putting some simply sleep in her wine...then i will "simply" apply them after she passes out, and let her wake up with a few of them randomly placed on her face.

AND no need to ask...I will DEFINITELY take pictures.

haha

The Girl said...

Lindsay's a B