Friday, June 8, 2007

"I'm missing you like candy...love Mandy"

Sooooooo, I'm not ashamed (a little..) to admit that I love Mandy Moore movies. I do! So what? Really, she's underrated. I mean, have you seen A Walk to Remember? Chasing Liberty? Ok, maybe those aren't the best examples but there are only so many from which to choose. If you weren't impressed by these, perhaps I may suggest her most recent release to DVD and my newest most fav chick flick-- Because I Said So. No, it didn't get outstanding reviews and, yes, it is a little extravagant. Don't put so much weight on public opinion! As I said, it's a chick flick, what else do you expect....?

But seriously, let me get to my real point of all this. Besides Mandy's most brilliant acting to date, this movie brings something even greater to the screen--Gabriel Macht. The rest of you may know him from movies such as The Good Shepard or The Recruit. I, however, have not seen either of those, therefore, I praise Because I said So for introducing me to this fine specimen. (Don't worry, Youk is cool with this. He's on the road so much, he understands...Love you Youk!). Gabriel was absolutely adorable, or at least the idea of his character was, and for that I now lub him too. I'm not sure where he's been all my life, but I will allow him to jump a few spaces to the top (or near top) of my list. Love you, love you, love you lots, Gabe. :)

And don't forget to catch Mandy in her upcoming movie, License to Wed, also featuring The Office star, John Krasinski.




2 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

Wow, I never knew about this Mandy Moore obsession. That guy kind of looks like a cross between Hugh Grant and Josh Lucas.

Unknown said...

*sigh*
its a sad obsession for mandy moore movies, but i'm glad i'm not alone.