Monday, June 18, 2007

Mandy Follow-up

I'm thinking that Mandy's PR people must be followers of The Girl. Ever since I posted about my closet Mandy Moore obsession (strategically nestled inside the proclamation of new found love for Gabe Macht), I've noticed the media has gone into Mandy-mania! She's all over the Internet, or at least MSN.com. Coincidence you say because she is about to drop a new cd? I think not. Will I buy her new cd you ask? I think not.
However, she does seem to a classy person and comparably a better role model than the rest of these 'Pop Princesses.'

1 comment:

The Boston Blairs said...

Not a bad review of the album in the Globe today.

http://www.boston.com/ae/music/cd_reviews/articles/2007/06/19/on_new_album_and_in_films_moore_has_an_edge/

It's a sign: Mandy says the new album has a more "organic sound."