Tuesday, May 1, 2007

For Price.

Ok Ok. I took pity on Price since he cannot be a mystalker, or should I say 'chooses' not to be. I'm going to try to keep up with this blog. After all, it seems to be another one of those things that all the cool kids are doing, at least the Blair kids. Plus, I'm pretty sure he promised that if I did start this blog, he would let me move up to Boston rent-free and job-free while he and Bev support me. It's going to be a good life...

Note: If I forget to post for a few days and you're dying to know what exciting things happened to me that day, just imagine a GT in my hand and the Sox game on TV.

2 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

Your blog sounds fun. Will you accept my Friend request?

Unknown said...

Rent-free in Boston? Sounds good. Team BlairHop is on our way!