Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Sometimes life just passes you by....


While boozin'-Susan and I were celebrating Cinco de Mayo (and a Cinco de may-o-my it was), my hopes and dreams of being on Sox Appeal were shattered with the empty bottles I knocked onto the ground..a couple times. That's right, my chance at being the HERO on 3 blind dates at a home Red Sox game are done-zo. I could have been a contendah! Harumph!Although, it would have been tough to concentrate on the dates with all my bfs on the field. Oh well, I guess that just leaves me available for Youk. He likes baseball...I like baseball...He has a VT hat...I love VT. Wow, does anyone else feel this connection? Unreal.

2 comments:

The Boston Blairs said...

Mind you, this is neither here nor there, but Raine...I love your hair cut! It looks grrrrrrrrreat! Oh, and this is Bev speaking, obviously :)

Unknown said...

Not to fear Rainebow, the world is not ready for such force of nature!