Friday, October 26, 2007

Bitter Sweet

Welp, Hokies started out strong, defense was amazing...the rained helped and hindered...and we lost in the last 2 mins...that is all I have to say about that.

On the other hand, Red Sox won Game 2! Zing! I'm still dealing with Youk's announcement, but you guys are right--I have 1 year to break this engagement up! Game on.


Here's a blurb from Youk's blog:
For us, we played a great game tonight. For me, I'm really sorry Enza, I made a mistake, I hate you.


Ok ok...Youk did not really write that, hrumph. But he did write this regarding the upcoming games in Colorado and I find it quite humorous:

Now we go to Denver. We played at Coors in '04, so it's not brand new to all of us. It's something we haven't done in a while. We'll see when we get there. They just say to stay as hydrated as possible.

Seriously? Poor Youk is going to have an incredibly hard time staying hydrated!!! Hehe, Kim suggested an IV...


No comments: