Tuesday, October 16, 2007

If Youk Tells Me...

...to jump off a bridge, I will NOT do it! I am not that obsessed, sheesh! But he did say it's 'no time to panic.' So opposite of panic I will do. I was sooo nervous this morning thinking about Wakefield on the mound (like you haven't been thinking about it all week also!!), I wanted to do a rain dance for tonight(no pun intended, hehe...he...h...e...eh) ...
BUT then I decided I am completely confident with Timmy throwing for us tonight. That said, please everyone just keep another little prayer in your mind tonight as the Sox try to take Game 4 : Please no Gagne, please no Gagne, please no Gagne....(repeat as many times as needed)


On a side note, again, Youk needs to work on his high five skills, he just needs a little more *uumph,* and Varitek's home run fist pump could be a little stronger too....Love you boys!! (just in case they are regular readers)

Let's Go Red SOX!Let's Go Red SOX!

No comments: