Friday, October 5, 2007

So Nervie!

Game 2 tonight. Time to start mentally preparing. So nervous.

Game 1 was great. I was at the gym when it started but none of the hanging TVs had the game on (what kinda Communists.......?) so I had to choose a boring treadmill with the individual tellies (genius by the way). I found the key to a nice long cardio workout--have the Red Sox on in front of me while my BF's bat is in fiah! I only stopped because my legs started to go numb and I didn't want to pull a "Banks in Sherrill House" and have my ankles collapse under me. It was so tough restrained my excitement though as Youk hit his first at-bat homer, followed by a double and Papi's homer a few innings later. Puts a tune in my head:

**So this is love..Mmmmmmm...so this is looove...soo this is what makes life divine***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, believe me - If i wasn't in some serious need of oxygen (due to lack of stamina when it comes to running) I would've been right next to you on the treadmill still truckin! Well...not literally because the ingenius individual tele's weren't all working...but you know what I mean...

The Boston Blairs said...

No treadmills tonight...I hear ice in the glass already!

The Girl said...

Don't forget the tequila for every time Papi goes yahd!